v4.0.4 Relase Notes
- This version replaces basic authentication with oauth authentications. XOMNI APIs now support only oauth authentication. In order to use XOMNI APIs, you need to create oauth tokens and pass them through authentication header.
OAuth Token APIs
- OAuth Apps APIs : http://dev.xomni.com/v4-0/http-api/management-apis/oauth
- Physical Devices APIs : http://dev.xomni.com/v4-0/http-api/management-apis/company/physical-device
- Devices APIs were renamed to logical devices. http://dev.xomni.com/v4-0/http-api/management-apis/company/logical-device
- ApiUser concept renamed to member. http://dev.xomni.com/v4-0/http-api/management-apis/security/member
- Licence concept and related licence fields removed from XOMNI APIs.
- Devices APIs were renamed to logical devices. http://dev.xomni.com/v4-0/http-api/public-apis/omniplay/logical-device
- Physical Devices APIs : http://dev.xomni.com/v4-0/http-api/public-apis/company/physical-device
- In this version, OmniToken concept is introduced for moving PII information to another device. http://dev.xomni.com/v4-0/http-api/public-apis/omniplay/omnitoken